I’ve always been smitten about Christmas and the winter holidays…
. the Christmas trees, the sparkling lights and the old fashioned christmas classics on the radio,
. the everlasting dinner parties and ‘aperos’ (drinks) with family and friends,
. the games with the nieces, nephews and their new toys,
. the buzzing overheated shops in the city and the toy animated windows of the ‘Galeries Lafayette’,
. the digestive walks in the frozen countryside (not so much frozen though in the south of France of my childhood )
. and all the food obviously…
I love it all!
I am feeling so excited now that I get to share that with my ‘petit homme’ this year… Not that he really seems to care yet.
I’d really like to share my winter bliss with you too, so I’ve prepared a little winter special giveaway…
Yep, a recipe designed just for you or the person of your choice*.
Why: Because matching food to a person’s personality is one of my favorite ways of sharing my passion for food (and I am so lucky that it is now part of my job too!)
How to win:
1. Leave a comment under this post mentioning what you would like to change in your way of cooking/eating/foodshopping
2. ‘like’ My kitchen diaries on Facebook (unless you are already a fan! or if you’re allergic to FB, subscribe to the blog per email – see sidebar)
• you can participate until 22 december 2012, 12am.
I will choose 2 winners so don’t be afraid to share the news around! The winners will be chosen via a random number generator. I will announce the results in this post and notify the winners per email.
And the winners are.. Petra & Brid. Congratulations!
I am looking forward to design a recipe for you. I will send you the details per email.
and thanks to everyone for participating!
Good luck and much fun during the winter holidays!
ps. do you like the idea of offering a tailored recipe to someone as a gift: contact me to inform about the possibilities !
* I will mail you an electronic gift certificate that you can print out and offer to the person of your choice! I can provide the recipe in English, Dutch or French.
Bienvenue & Bon appetit in my kitchen!
Myriam, la gourmande.
Coming up at Foodmoodz…
- almond appetizers apple asparagus autumn bites Breakfast brunch cakes cheese chicken chocolate Christmas food citrus comfort food feast fish gluten free greens hazelnut lemon lunchfare meat moroccan food onion pasta pear poultry sauces savoury tart soup spices spring starter strawberry summer sweets tajine tart tea time Travel vanilla veal vegetarian winter